Monday, May 17, 2010

a busy little Sunday

Sunday started before I even woke up. While I was sleeping...Ronnie James Dio passed away. R.I.P.

Due to the broken wrist Saturday's pancakes were put off until Sunday when "The assistant" was available to help in the kitchen. After pancake consumption we took off to skate Park West.

French with a frontside 50-50 over the kink in the coping on the mini.


French rocking both a Neil Diamond shirt and a frontside 50-50 on the quarter.


After the short session we headed over to the swap meet on the hunt for a few missing pieces from my Mercedes project. Finding European car parts at a swap meet dominated by domestic car lovers is like finding a needle in a hay stack.




In case you didn't know...


I may not have found the parts I need, but I did find clowns! It turns out the Circus was going down at the same location as the swap meet. We passed on the circus...too many better things to do.


Consumed lunch, picked up Miss "Wolf Pac" and headed east.

We knew we had arrived at our destination when we found Russel doing nose manuals down the centre of Main St.

Don't mess with Steinbach! (kidding, just go visit there and enjoy skating with the locals).


Russel doing a transfer at Steinbach skate park.


Dropped of my son to attend a birthday party when we got back from the Steinbach park. Took advantage of this time to maximize efficiency of course and grabbed the groceries so "The Assistant" and I could move forward on getting the Mercedes closer to 100% road ready!


The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment